2013 Cabot Community Celebrity Promotion Rules
2013 Cabot Community Celebrity Promotion
Official Entry Terms and Conditions:
The following terms apply to the 2013 Cabot Community Celebrity Award:
1. The award is not transferable, nor is it redeemable for cash.
2. No substitution for a 2013 Cabot Community Celebrity Cruise Winner is allowed.
3. All winners must be 21 years of age or older.
4. The winner is subject to state and federal taxes for the retail value of the cruise and airfare.
5. This award does not include any funds for alcohol, gambling, recreation or other items of a purely personal nature that can be purchased while on board or in port.
6. Nominee/Winner must be a resident of the United States.
7. In some cases, an individual who is chosen as a Cabot Community Celebrity May work as a paid employee of an organization but that individual is being recognized for going above and beyond expectations for their role.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: No cash redemption, substitution or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws/regulations apply. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability and a publicity release form (as permitted by law), prior to boarding. Acceptance of prize (by sailing on January 11, 2014 as a 2013 Cabot Community Celebrity Award winner) constitutes permission for sponsors and their agencies to use winner’s name/likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation. By participating in the 2014 Cabot Community Celebrity Award cruise, the winner agrees to release, hold harmless, and forever discharge Celebrity Cruises, Milne Travel, Cabot Creamery and their distributors, employees, directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, judging agency, and/or advertising/public relations agencies from any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities, of any nature whatsoever, which they may now or hereafter assert, including but not limited to, claims for injury, death, or illness arising out of or claimed to be arising out of the aforesaid cruise.
Round-trip air for two persons from any major airport in the Continental United States to San Juan, Puerto Rico
1-night hotel accommodation for night before ship sails.
7-night cruise for two persons sharing a Category 2-A Veranda Stateroom with balcony
All meals aboard ship
All port taxes and government fees
All shipboard gratuities
Approximate retail value (ARV) of the entire prize package is $3,880.